Wednesday, July 3, 2013

FANTASTIC CHAT SESSION!!!!!

I just had the most engaging, goofy, inspirational, supportive conversation with some people who are going to Italy with me and I have to say these people are crazy, but in a good way. The kind of way where you just immediately know you guys will be best friends. That's a pretty insane feeling to suddenly feel in the midst of an agonizing Rosetta session. But besides the point that I suffered through Rosetta, I want to say to my fellow AFSers that we will have a great time and don't worry. To my cousins who are probably reading this, no I wasn't in a conversation with Mr. Hnng because he just doesn't do stuff like that.... I guess. Anybody else reading this blog... Please don't ask about the insanity my cousins and I create. It's probably catching. Back to the amazing conversation. So thank you to Katie, Kara, Luc, Shayla, Elliot (you know who you are), and anyone else I didn't mention thank you!!!


Ay

1 comment: